Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cafe Latte Flavored Yogurt


So much has happened since my last post, and yet with a dip of a spoon, all of those other ideas have gone down the drain.  No, I didn't have a garbage disposal disaster or a TMI story regarding a toilet.  I was standing in front of the kitchen sink, reading the ingredients of my latest choice in morning protein.  The picture on the label was enticing, and even though I don't normally care for the taste of Greek yogurt, I was more than a little excited to try this one.  It said it was cafe latte flavored.  My original plan was to dip my whole-grain Eggo waffle in it, but when I saw how creamy it was, I decided against sharing that first bite with something else.  Many taste buds were covered by that initial spoonful, but it would have taken only one to tell me what to write about today.  The color, the scent, the texture, and above all, the flavor of Dannon Oikos Traditional Greek Cafe Latte Flavored Yogurt far surpassed my expectations.  It's not just good, and good for you; the flavor makes it a form of self-indulgence. While nourishing the body, this yogurt also hits the craving center of the brain.  Whew!  Coffee in a whole new way!

The sea glass photo for today is called, "Wired One".  I chose it for the creamed coffee colors, but I suppose the title could apply as well................

No comments:

Post a Comment