Friday, June 24, 2016

Big Collection of Beach Blessings

Where to begin, hmmm.  As you can see the beach was a lot of fun this week!  Let's start with the fossil on the far left; I think it's a cladopora.  There are three nice pieces of horn coral above that with a small honeycomb coral to their right.  The next three fossils are Petoskey stones followed by a cute little rock with some crinoids in it.  Continuing clockwise, are the single crinoids that I've been including in my bracelets lately.  

Next, there are two tiny lightning stones, and to the right of them is one of the best chain coral fossils I've ever found!  

The white one that's full of crystals looks like a geode.  The next four are pudding stones, and I found them all in the same small area of just a few feet.

I'll probably make some necklaces with the next two rocks that have a hole in them already, and the heart-shaped rocks will go in my collection of over a hundred other hearts.

With the center so full of sea glass, it's hard to see all of the beautiful colors, but there is quite a variety, and I'm excited to see what I can do with them!

Today's Inspirational Verse   (for restful sleep)  
found in Psalm 4:8

I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment