Thursday, June 30, 2016

Glass in Glass

As I headed outside to my usual spot for displaying my weekly collection, I realized how uninspired I had become with the routine.  With extra time today, I wanted to do something different, so here it is: glass in glass.  My original thought was to fill the container with water and shoot from the outside like I had done in one of my favorite photos called, "Crinoid Under Water", but the sunlight streaming through the window and into the vase caught my eye.  It caused this interesting mirror effect, as well as a sense of depth.  I hope you enjoy this composition as much as I do.  In the left center, there's a wonderful horn coral fossil.  Do you see it?

This Week's Inspirational Verse   from Philippians 4:19

God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment