Monday, November 4, 2013

Pandora

When I saw an ad for Pandora, I didn't want anything to do with it.  After all, Pandora's Box is an ancient Greek myth that scared me as a kid; why would I pursue it now?  That just shows how out of touch I was with what's available in free apps.  Now, here I sit with an early Christmas present from my hubby, a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, and I am lovin' it!  If you're reading this, you probably already have Pandora on your iPad or Android.  I'm wishing I would have used it much sooner; it's awesome!  Songs I thought I'd never get to hear again are at the touch of a finger.  It's like building and running my own radio station, except I don't have to please an audience---just myself!  At this very moment, I'm listening to "soothing sounds radio".  With the occasional cry of a loon, combined with classical piano music and violins, the word "verklempt" comes to mind.  When I'm not writing, and I feel like singing, I go to love songs, 60's, 70's, and 80's hits, praise and worship, or Christmas radio songs.  I can add more to that list anytime I want, and then hit "shuffle" for a mixture of them all.  If an app had any physical weight to it, I'd say this one is worth it's weight in gold, but it weighs nothing, and it costs nothing.  Pandora Internet Radio.  Priceless pleasure.


This one is called, "Spring Dance".  I've got just the thing for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment