Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Final Post

Ninety plus one, that's how many posts I will have written by concluding with this one.  It seems like a strange number to end on, but today's photo will be the only one I haven't yet shown on my blog.  The purpose of this entire project was to share my photographs of a variety of sea glass and beach rocks with people who find joy in such things.  Along the way, I hope you have found something relatable, funny, encouraging, or helpful in the text of these posts.  Even if while reading them you said to yourself, "She's a little weird", I appreciate that!  Writing should evoke some kind of response, and I'll take what I can get.  To those of you who left comments, you kept me going when I thought I'd never make it to 91 posts.  You gave my blog purpose.  I was writing for you.  Thank you.  May you also find the help you need to reach your goals, and when that happens, keep going.  Make new goals.  Never stop.  There's so much to do on this big ball of earth, and not a whole lot of time to do it in, so enjoy it, and help others to do the same.
"Lake Michigan Hearts" represents the love I've had for sharing my thoughts and feelings with you.  Hopefully, I'll find some time to create more photos for more posts in the future.  As for now, may all the joy that God wants you to have, be yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment