Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Beach Brick

The beach had plenty of glass today, but the star of this picture is the brick.  All smooth and shaped, isn't it beautiful?  I was also excited to find two petoskey stones and a nice piece of granite.  Not sure of what that smooth, bubbly-looking one is, but I am sure of how pleased I was to find such a fine blue piece of sea glass.  (I know, I keep calling glass from Lake Michigan sea glass, but that's okay. It's like calling a tissue a Kleenex.)

Today's Verses for Protection   from Isaiah 8:11-14a

Do not think like everyone else does.  Do not be afraid that some plan conceived behind closed doors will be the end of you.  Do not fear anything except the Lord Almighty.  He alone is the Holy One.  If you fear him, you need fear nothing else.  He will keep you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment