Friday, May 6, 2016

The Red One

 
Friday's line dancing started at 11:00 at the senior center.  To get to the beach before that, I had to hurry.  What could I possibly find in such a rush?  

Once there, and seeing the sparce amount of rocks on the beach, I almost turned around, but wait a minute!  Can it be true?  Gasping in anticipation, I bent down to grab the tiny red treasure before it could be swept back out by the waves.  I've been fooled many times by chips of worthless plastic, so I was more than surprised by the texture of truly worn glass that one can only find from bodies of water, and it was red!  It's been six or seven years since I last found a red piece of sea glass!  What a gift!

Looking at the picture of the other nice pieces I found, you'll understand that I really felt kind of special, like God knew I could use some gifts today.  So when I found this verse, I was reminded of how precious we are to our Creator.  Enjoy.
Today's Inspiration   from Isaiah 49:15-16
(God says) Can a mother forget her nursing child?  Can she feel no love for a child she has borne?  But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!  See, I have written your name on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment