Thursday, May 19, 2016

Beach Rocks and Eyeballs

I admit that this picture is a little odd.  It almost appears to have a couple of eyeballs in it!  The one on top is a small Petoskey resting on a wet piece of white sea glass, and the other is a dime-sized quartz rock with a cloudy "pupil" of basalt (I think). 

While the four rocks on the left may not show it as well as I'd like, I picked them up for the green stripes of Unakite going through them.

Back on top, there are two more Petoskeys and a really nice clump of horn coral.  The glass pieces in the middle were exciting to find, as well.

Today's Inspirational Verses   from Isaiah 40:30-31 

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.
(This is one of my favorites!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment