Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday's Week-end Pile

My school year is almost done, just three more days of teaching Title One, and then I'll be free for the summer!  Knowing how busy I would be, I photographed my collections from the week-end.  This rather large pile is the result of my Saturday morning walk.  You can see almost 50 pieces of sea glass, four varying sizes of crinoids, and two rocks that are full of some smaller ones.  The fossils between them are a horn coral on the left and a chain coral on the right (Although, the chain is straighter than I usually see, so I could be wrong.).  There are two rocks in the pile just because they're pretty!

Today's Inspirational Message   (From 2 Peter 3:8-9)

But you must not forget, dear friends, that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day.  The Lord isn't really being slow about His promise to return, as some people think.  No, He is being patient for your sake.  He doesn't want anyone to perish, so He is giving more time for everyone to repent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment