Thursday, May 12, 2016

Big Day


Yesterday's picture was from Saturday evening's hunt.  This one is from Sunday.  Today is my last day of school, so I'm hoping to have the pictures more current with the actual dates from here on out.  As you can see, though, there was no way that I could let this collection of beach blessings go unnoticed!  It was a big day for sea glass! Around the perimeter of the pile, from the bottom left and clockwise, there is also a rock with a hole in it (I like those), a honeycomb coral, a pipe organ coral, a horn coral, eight crinoids, and a pottery shard.

Today's Inspirational Guidance   from Malachi 3:10

"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple.  If you do," says the Lord Almighty, "I will open the windows of Heaven for you.  I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in!  Try it!  Let me prove it to you!"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment