Friday, May 20, 2016

South Haven's Treasures in 2009

After not finding much on the beach today, I'm using a beach picture from 2009.  The tiny pieces that I found this morning were not even close to the size you see here.  Plus, I have another reason for showing where the treasures come from, rather than just the treasures by themselves.  These past weeks of blogging about my findings have felt more like a job than something I should look forward to doing.  I've felt pressure to come home with a full bag of rocks and glass and even more pressure to be able to identify the contents.  I think it's a good idea to hunt and collect whenever I can, and then write about it, as a whole, about once a week.  That way, if the weather is bad, or if appointments or visitors need my time, I won't have to come up with something for the daily post.  If you've been following, I apologize and hope that you will continue to check in now and then.  I'm sure I'll find some good stuff, and there is always, no matter what, plenty of encouragement and inspiration in God's Word.

Have a great week-end and a wonderful summer!

Today's Inspiration   from 1 Corinthians 2:9  

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment