Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake

Tomorrow is inspection day on house number four.  Our offers were turned down on houses one and two, so they didn't make it to the all-telling, nit-picky, fine tooth comb stage.  Number three did make it that far, but didn't pass.  And now, as our grandson would say, "after one more sleep", we will know if our most favorite house is going to be our forever house.

Not usually knowing what I'm going to write about until I actually sit down to do it, I'm pretty sure that tomorrow's post will be on the outcome of the inspection.  In staying positive, I think I'll save the details of the house for tomorrow.   Let me just say that it does have enough room for that big round table that I wrote about in July 22nd's entry.  Everything else is icing on the cake.  Oh, please let us eat cake!



One doesn't usually eat a whole cake.  A piece of cake is more likely the way to go, so today's beach glass photo is called, "Favorite Pieces".  I do pray that tomorrow's inspection is a "piece of cake".

No comments:

Post a Comment