Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Time

Ah, the one-word title.  It puts a lot of pressure on the writer to stay on topic, especially when there isn't much time left in the night to write.  How often do we wonder, where did the day go?  Is it really that late?  Do I have enough time to do this?  And for those young ones who often hear their elders say, "The older I get, the more quickly time flies", it's true.  It's only 10:14 pm, and I feel as though I was just doing my morning e-mail check.  That's strange, because my day contained so many hoops to jump through that I'd swear there had not been enough hours, minutes, and even seconds to land on my feet.  But I did.  And this is taking less time than I was hoping it would.  I even had a good time doing it.



Since this picture is a little on the busy side, I chose it to accompany my paragraph about time.  It's called, "Crinoids Under Water" (with beach glass).

1 comment:

  1. Spent hours as a child looking for crinoids.
    Just two days ago I was telling someone about them, and starting to second guess myself on the name. (Did I make it up?) Then I read your blog with the crinoids picture! Thanks for the memories! :)

    ReplyDelete