Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dream Come True

Even though it was built in 1920, we couldn't be more excited to finally find the house that my husband and I will be calling our new home.  With extra bedrooms for family and friends to spend the night, a week-end, or even a week, I now feel that we are truly putting down roots.  Holiday dinners and parties are a new possibility that we really didn't have before.  We will also be closer to town, and our walk to the beach will be shortened by more than a few minutes.  And a garage!  Oh, it's been a long time since our cars have nestled comfortably in a shelter against Michigan winters.  We are more than thankful for this answer to our prayers.


Wrapped in a blanket of gratitude, I've chosen this flipped and merged photo of beach glass for today's entry.  It reminds me of a long, comfy beach towel, and I'm hoping to see many of them hang from our hooks outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment