Friday, July 5, 2013

Out There

Okay.  I admit it.  On a scale of 1-100, with 100 being the most experienced in setting up a professional blog, my score would be somewhere under five.  But I enjoy writing, and I feel good about sharing my photos.  So spending the fourth of July indoors, on a clear and sunny 75 degree day, to work on getting my blog "out there" was just fine.  Apparently, though, while I was pretending to be familiar with some very confusing site jargon, I must have done something wrong.  At the end of the day, with an aching neck and blurry vision, my application for Google Ad Sense was denied.  I was crushed.  Even if I knew what I had done wrong, I wouldn't know how to fix it.  Can anybody "out there" help me?  I suppose that since I'm the only one seeing this, the answer would be "no".

Today's selection is called, "All Colors".  This photo of beach glass is definitely a little "out there" because I used a filter called, wave, before printing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment