Friday, August 23, 2013

Getting Ready

Does it take you a long time to get ready in the morning?  I watched my husband grab something to eat, brush his teeth, and run out the door.  Why can't I do that?  Right now, he is waiting for me to come and work on the house we are buying.  We've been blessed by being allowed inside before we even close, so I should get going.  Unfortunately, my "get ready" list is so long that at 11:30, I'm still not done with today's post.  I have, however, read my Bible, prayed, had breakfast, taken my vitamins, brushed my teeth, figured out what to wear, gotten dressed (Yes, these are two separate issues, aren't they?), put drops in my eyes, moisturized my face, neck, and arms, shaved and put tanner on my legs, put on my make-up, brushed my hair and put it in a braid, done the dishes, made the bed, picked up around the house, checked my calendar and my e-mail.  The problem is, like my husband always says, I just need to learn how to let things go.  I work too hard at everything I do.  Okay,............... I'll work on that.


"All Colors" is the name of this photo of wet beach glass.  I chose it today because, starting with the letter "A", it was the first one I came to, and I'm in a hurry!  Have a great week-end.


No comments:

Post a Comment