Monday, August 19, 2013

Moving and Coffee

Whew!  I'm a little out of breath.  Sometimes that praise music can really get me dancin'!  It gives me the energy I need that I used to get from my old friend, Mr. Coffee.  Thankfully, a very good human friend told me that when all the stress of moving is done, she thinks I'll probably be able to handle caffeine again.  As she is a nurse, I'm quite happy to believe that my friend may be right.  Hmmmm, to be able to sip all of those wonderful dark flavors with the mocha aroma sailing up my nose....... Okay, back to the real world, where I am currently enjoying freedom from heart palpitations, horrible burning down my throat, constant peeing, and the jitters, maybe I'll just buy a coffee-scented candle.

 
This photo contains authentic sea glass (brown, like coffee) and manufactured sea glass (fake, like decaf).

2 comments:

  1. The lure of a great cup of coffee pulls me from my sleepy cocoon early in the morning. I love to watch the sunrise, hear the birds chirp, read the news and sip my dark French roast coffee!! I feel for you. I once had a coffee scented candle. My husband put it in the dishwasher....disaster!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the chuckle! I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, though. Enjoy your French roast:)

      Delete