Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Moving Madness Continues

"What?  1:30?  Sure, not a problem.  That's fine", was all I could say to our realtor before quickly hanging up the phone.  Forcing my feet to stay still instead of running around in circles of indecision,  I came up with some order for today's moving madness.  After all, I was given a full two hours.  It's just a re-inspection.  I can do this! The half-loaded boxes and open cabinet doors didn't bother me, but oh dear, the back yard really needed to be mowed.  So I did a speedy kitchen cleaning, bathroom touch-up, window smudge removal, and wiping of the dog hair off the back stairs before attacking the lawn.  After thanking God for little miracles of timing, I think I'll even finish this post before the doorbell rings.  Just a quick look at my pictures..........Ding, dong!


This sea glass photo is called, "Blossom".  Mowing our back yard makes the flower gardens stand out much more than when the lawn is long, so I couldn't think of a better choice for today

No comments:

Post a Comment