Monday, August 5, 2013

Yes

Do you ever think that you say "yes" too often?  I don't mean, "Yes, I'd like more coffee" or "Yes, you may borrow my shovel".  I'm talking about all of the "yes", "sure", "okay", and "I guess so" answers that after leaving your mouth, put a dunce cap on your brain for not going there first.  What?  Think before speaking?  Huh!  Sounds logical, but it doesn't always happen.  Even though I'm thankful for waking up for another glorious day on this beautiful earth, I do have to wonder how many more days will be overflowing with the consequences of  "yes".  But as I sit here, with a mile-long list of commitments, a shadow of guilt sets in.  I wouldn't have been asked to do so much if I wasn't able, and the more I think about it, the more grateful I am.  Yes!  I can do this. 


This photo called, "Beach" is perfect for today, because I'm too busy to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment