Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fickleness

Human beings are fickle creatures, aren't we?  Is the degree to which we are fickle dependent upon environment, genes, hormones?  How about social class, birth order, gender, or age?  Does fickleness change as we age?  It seems the older I've gotten, the more fickle I've become; this is contrary to the term, "set in my ways".  Huh!  So then, if you think about it, what's so bad about changing your mind?  Isn't it better to like something one day and like something else better the next day, than to not like anything at all?  I suppose it could almost make me sound easily dissatisfied, but on the other hand, very open-minded to new things.  At this moment, all I know for sure is that this whole idea has sprung from my brain like the sweat from my pores.  It is simply too hot out, and my most favorite season has become my least favorite.  If that makes me fickle, well, at least I have a reason.   



Here are two different versions of, "Another Sea Glass Heart".  The top one has been repeatedly flipped and merged.  The second is a tiny portion of the same picture with a photo-shopped dry brush filter.  I couldn't decide which one to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment