Monday, September 23, 2013

Merritt Wever's Acceptance Speech

Did you see Merritt Wever's Emmy acceptance speech last night?  After saying, "Thank you" a few times, she simply uttered, "I gotta go.  Bye."

Well, this is "rummage sale week" at church, where I will be most of the time beginning each day at 9:00 am.
In case anyone out there is waiting for today's picture, I've got one for you, but as for the post........, "I gotta go.  Bye."


This one is called, "Clean Break", which is what I need to make right now.  I'm late!

1 comment:

  1. I found you today!!! Have been searching since 2009 after visiting your light-filled beautiful shop in South Haven. I would love to get in touch and tell you my story how you have blessed me. I would like to purchase some of your work. There is an email on your profile so I will go to that soon and send my story to you. Blessings!!!!
    melissalou@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete