Monday, September 16, 2013

Nose River

Have you ever had a scent get stuck in your nose?  The smell of varnish seems to be coating my nostrils, and I just don't know what else to do!  You would think the constant dripping and consequent blowing of my nose would get rid of anything lingering in there.  Twice, I've rinsed with saline spray; that usually does the trick, but not this time.  So, here I sit trying to write today's post, but with this river running out of my head (Oops, emergency tissue break), keeping my fingers on the keyboard is a challenge that I am not going to win.  I guess I should have worn a mask.  Well, these shelves aren't going to repurpose themselves; I'm heading back outside for a second coat.


It's funny how there is always a photo in my file that goes with my post.  Today's is called, "Wet Ones".

No comments:

Post a Comment