Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wake Me Up!

It's been at least 20 minutes of indecision over what I should write about today.  Normally, I truly enjoy sitting down to begin my blog.  My runny nose problem of yesterday is, thankfully, gone, and I've had plenty of sleep.  I've said prayers, played a brain-awakening game of Spider Solitaire, and enjoyed my small daily allotment of caffeine.  Sure, I could have had a little more protein than what I just finished, but it's not like I'm still hungry.  No, it's something else.  I've got it!  Click.  There, I've turned off my fake fireplace.  That should do it!  You see, it's only 46 degrees outside, and 61 inside, so instead of watching dollars fly away by running the furnace, I was using a space-heater.  The problem is, the heater has a soothing fan sound that apparently makes me very tired.  With that figured out, I'll do better tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'm pretty sure I just saw a squirrel fall past my second-story window onto the deck!  That doesn't sound pleasant.  I hope I was dreaming...................


Not feeling quite awake, you can understand why I chose this one, "Lost in Space".  
By the way, I did hear the kerplunk of something landing on our deck, followed by a skitter-scatter sound, but there was no squirrel to be found.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment