Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Robot Clickers?

Is there really such a thing as "robot clickers"?  So many e-mails, blogs, and just about anything online conclude with the request that we copy some squiggly letters or numbers to prove that we are not robots.  More than once, I've copied incorrectly though, and I still got through.  It makes me wonder if the 44 readers of my post today were real or statistically contrived.  So you can imagine how awesome it was for me to see two comments awaiting moderation.  Wow!  Real people.  Sure it's happened before, but not two in one day, so I guess you could say I'm feeling pretty good.  Even if robot clickers do account for some of my numbers, I'm thrilled that at least two were actual human beings.  If one of them was you, thank you.



You can always tell when I've stayed up too late to write my post; my picture titles don't match my posts as well as when I'm alert.  This photo is called, "Second South Haven Sea Glass".  The word, "Second" goes with the "two" people who wrote comments today.  I know, that is really stretching it.
Good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment