Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Peace

Yesterday was a day of company and calls; some were good, and some were quite bad.  Add to that mix some commitments that I just could not get out of, and time slipped by with no chance to write a new post.  Sorry.  Thankfully, through it all, God never left my side, and He never will.  I've learned that when it seems as though God is ignoring me, it's actually because I'm ignoring Him by frantically trying to figure everything out on my own.  The saying, "Let go, and let God" couldn't be more true.  God loves us and wants us to be joyful.  Gloomy Christians aren't good examples.  I know that God will take care of the people who are on my heart in His own way and in His perfect timing.  So, I will do what He tells me to do in Philippians 4:6,7;  "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.  If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand."  In Jesus' name, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment