Friday, October 18, 2013

Germ Fighter

Psssssssssst, whif, whif, blow.  Pssssssssssst, whif, whif, blow.  That's my not-so-secret combination for staying healthy.  Not only does it get me through allergy seasons and germy airports; it also sustains my wellness in spite of the dust and dryness of forced-air furnaces.  With every use of this wonderful invention, I'm saying "Goodbye" to the sinus infections and sore throats that, for years, would keep me down and away from being my usual productive self.  Now, each and every morning, next to my toothpaste and floss, this three-ounce bottle of non-medicated ingredients stands waiting for me to spray, inhale, and release it.  No wonder it's appeared on "Dr. Oz" and "The Doctors", where they say to use it every morning, night, and anytime you've been around germs, dust, or pollen, because this stuff really works!  Yes!  You've guessed it; saline nasal moisturizing spray has had incredible results on myself and many others.  (Just be sure to spray towards the outside of your nostril, rather than straight up your nasal passages.)

Here's to good health!  

This one is called, "The Office", because you can see the word, "office" on one of the pieces.  Thinking you may want to take some nose spray to the office with you, this is a good pick for today:)

2 comments:

  1. Do you still collect beach glass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Searching for beach glass will always be one of my favorite things to do, but it is getting harder to find, and I don't go as often as I would like to.
      Thanks for asking!

      Delete