Monday, October 7, 2013

Stormy Weather

There is a huge storm coming our way.  The layers of mugginess that I had ridden my bike through, earlier this morning, have been lifted by a cool breeze.  That's not a good sign.  The sky has become dark; inside, our big old house feels even darker.  I hope the lights I've turned on will get to stay on.  So soon after our move, I'm not sure where the candles and flashlights are.  The radar on channel eight is showing a countdown of about 30 minutes until we will feel the storm's full force, and the basement is not my favorite place to go.  The thunder and lightening that sounded so far away, is now too close for me to feel safe on my laptop, so this post is done.


"Stormy Weather'" is the name of this beach glass photo and goes well with my post.  
P.S.---Whew!  The storm ended up being just a hard rain; our source of electricity is still intact.  Actually, this all occurred on Saturday, my day off of blogging, because I knew I would not have time to write today (Monday).  I hope you had a safe week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment