Wednesday, October 16, 2013

No Stress

This is my 74th post.  That sounds like a lot to me, but these past few months have flown by.  While I may have difficulty finding time in my day to write, I do truly enjoy the actual process.  My husband was asking me if it is hard to come up with ideas; he knows how I can stress out over deadlines.  Thankfully, my daily commitment to this blog has not given me one ounce of worry.  I know that when I sit down at my computer and pray for God's guidance, that He will answer.  Then I just sit back and listen to what is on my heart, and what is playing the clearest in my head.  I may start off with a certain topic, though, and find myself on a tangent that shapes up into a whole new storyline.  I love it when that happens!  Either way, as I write, I feel as though I am spending time with God, personal time.  Group time with God, by serving Him with others to attain a certain goal is nice; it's necessary and rewarding, but quiet, uninterrupted time with God is priceless.  It's like prayer, but with more listening than asking. 

Maybe you have a similar methodology.  Whether you do or don't, I'm not trying to force-feed my beliefs; this was just an honest answer to a question. 

Peace.


This is a great one for today!  It's called, "Love Conquers All".

No comments:

Post a Comment