Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Thirteen Pictures

After counting the number of beach glass pictures remaining, that haven't yet been shared on this blog, I've come to a decision.  Starting next week, there will be no post on Wednesdays.  I only have 13 pictures left, and this plan would enable me to spread them out a little longer.  Believe it or not, photographing beach glass is not as easy as you may think.  It's difficult on many levels.  First, I've got to find new pieces of glass, and it is just not as plentiful as it once was.  I suppose I could use pieces from old collections, and I may have to resort to that, but I prefer not to.  Next, the reason I stopped taking pictures in the first place, was because it seemed as though I had lost my touch.  Nothing came out right anymore.  The composition appeared to be fine on the screen, but printing was a disaster and very expensive.  I suppose, however, that I wouldn't have to print new pictures if they are only for the blog, so who knows?  A better question might be, who cares?  Does this blog really matter?  Will its end come 13 pictures from now? 
Sharing "Sea Glass Over Light" puts the number down to 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment